Monday, December 28, 2015

No Footprint Too Small

Hello, I am Jewel.  I will write a little bit about me right now and I will write more in depth in later posts.  My husband Bear, and I were married in September 2012 and are the parents of 4 Angels; Little Man, Rain, Monkey and Cub.  We lost Little Man when he was born still at 24weeks, from unknown causes, in February 2014.  Exactly 31/2 months later,in May 2014, I miscarried Rain at 6weeks.  We got pregnant with twins one year later, but sadly I also miscarried Monkey and Cub at 8weeks in August 2015.

I am creating this blog to help me and to help others dealing with Pregnancy And Infant Loss (PAIL).  There are SO MANY families going through this loss but there are SO FEW resources, support and listening ears to help families deal with this heartbreaking journey.  I hope this blog blossoms into a place of refuge, understanding, information, and a voice to this tragedy.

My twin sister, Star, who has been my BIGGEST support on this journey will also be adding her input and talents to this blog too.  The loss of a child reaches far beyond just the immediate family.  Pregnancy And Infant Loss affects all loved ones.

I struggled for quite awhile on the name for this blog.  I wanted a name that showed how much these children are loved, missed and how much they impacted so many lives.  Star and I had a long list of ideas but we felt like No Footprint Too Small signified the best that everyone of these babies are special and need to be loved and remembered.

Please be an active part of this journey with us.  We all need each other.  

No comments:

Post a Comment