Friday, August 11, 2017

30-Day Grief Challenge Day #5

Stillborn Grief Challenge Day #5

If you were here, you would be how old?


Dear Little Man,
Today you would be 3years 6months and 4days old.  I imagine every waking moment, I would be chasing after you trying to keep you out of trouble.  I imagine you being very stubborn but having a big heart and a gentle soul.  You would have been the best big brother to your younger siblings.  You would be protective of them and be a great helper in caring for them.  My heart breaks that I never got to know the true you.  All I have is the little boy of my hopes and dreams and who I imagine you to be.

I love you to the moon and back!!!!  Love, Mommy



Miscarriage Grief Challenge Day #5

What was the 1st outfit I wanted to get for you?


Dear Rain,
I wanted to get you a onesie that read "After the storm comes a rainbow... and here I am".  I wanted the world to know that you were our light, beauty, hope, peace and promise.  I wanted everyone, especially you, to know how much you were wanted, needed and loved.  I STILL want that for you.  Although you were in our lives for just a few days, you still are a great blessing to us.  I can't wait to hold you again.

Love Mommy!!!



Dear Monkey,
Just like Rain,  I wanted to get you a onesie  that let others know that you were special.  This onsie though, I wanted to say "Hand picked by my siblings in Heaven".  I thought of you as a gift Little Man and Rain sent to us to help with our broken hearts and empty arms.  You still are that gift that I can't wait to have when we are together again.

Love you to the moon and back,  Love Mommy



Dear Cub,
I think the perfect outfit for you would have been a shirt or sleeper with a bear on it that says Bear Hug.  I have always imagined you being my Little Cuddler. I picture you always being content when you are in my arms and you giving hugs to everyone.  I wish I could have you in my arms, then I would never let you go.

Although you were never in my arms, you will always be in my heart!!!!  Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment